Saturday, January 9, 2010

WHAT A **WONDERFUL*** DAY

EMO EMO EMO EMO!!! =(
donknow why my right eye keep jumping.
is that gonna happen something on me?
haihz..just ignore it..
why lyk evrything changed.mayb im oso changing..so scare>< but i donwan.
i want be bek last time of me..can be so crazy..=DDDDD
is that im starting 2 lost evrythng?
why i evryday oso dont have feeling of happy.
maybe some1 of you will be vry happy to know this..hehe
Did u still rmb all the thing that i done 4 u? all the happy moment?
i do .
the new thing come then the old thing go? izit???????? T_T why why why T.T
nothing can STAY FOREVER?
reli envy u all =)
evryday can b so nice.. so happy..got the care of people =)
is ok la.
just hope 2 keep me in ur memory..thanks..not reli blame you =))))))))
ooush ! my eye still kip jumping now.
seriusly jumping=.=
o ya ..i saw many nice shirt 2day lo !!
exp in forever 21 =] hehx



ZI LIAN again in testing room..2day i look weird !!






=]

Ok la..my ah ma ask me to go eat ice kacang now ady..hehe..
TATA^^

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mic
    I wan you adapt to life slowly
    and i wan the ordinary mic
    the one who can makes everyone happy and at the same time she's happy ....
    that's the one i know 5 years ago .....
    promise me to try to adapt
    and im always standing by ur side
    feel free to find everyone of us
    coz our shoulders are ready for you ....

    ReplyDelete