Thursday, January 14, 2010

meaningful =]

yesterday was my offday..
so in the morning go to the old town with yi phing, amanda,charles,arron and...
thn saw ghost mummy ther v her fuuny uniform ..LOL
finally saw her coz kinda miz her..
is yp fetch me ther..=]
i lk to sit yp motor coz vy qi gek =D
the old town food nt reli nice..eat till scare ady..=S
me n amanda thn go toilet ki hiao..LOL..took picha^^

at old town toilet =.=

thn we all sit ther n kap siao ther for quite long coz donknow wher to go later..LOl
at last decide to go qb..
thn we watch the ghost movie..paranormal activity?
LOl..the movie was so...ERHEm..
someone was so scare..LOL..
U ALL GO WATCH LA..LOL
that day was quite fun la actually..
thn after that arron fetch me hom..he was so good=] but i feel nei jiu..


LOL.


the shirt nice meh?



me n amanda testing shirt at brands outlet..LOL


me and my lover =]

thn go home d have a nap..
me n cy decide to gv jane a surprise ..but nt reli surprise =.=
we decided to go eat steamboat near new world park ther at nite=]
thn i go fetch jane n cy..
they laugh me =.= coz my dad vy luan n look worry for me..
cy seems vy scare sit my car..lol..bt reli got bit dangerous la..i kiam kiam langgar tio car ..hehe
cy 4get to bring purse..so we vry woryy nt enuf money to eat..LOL
damn sia sui..
thn the tauke say gt student price so we vy brave walk in n eat..
tat time i reli vy hungry..
so do those the sia sui thng..LOL..
after fsh eating..we found tat we stil less rm0.60..=.=
thn i ask the tauke wether cn discount rm0.60 bo
bt he was so good..
mayb he beh thong d so he discount rm4 for us..LOL!
the moment 2getha with thm was happy and enjoyable..=]


me n jane ..=]




3 of us..me jane n cy=]




at laz..i safely fetch jane home =]
Hope jane will have a nice 18th birthday n love the present..^^

1 comment:

  1. Dear mic .... Im happy to have u guys in my life .....
    and thanks for spending time with me .....
    i love 'it' very much
    haha ..... hope u can get what i mean

    ReplyDelete