Wednesday, February 3, 2010

halo u all..
do miss me?? wakakaka
long time no update my blog liao coz lazy =DDD
so my blog is goin to dead..^^
anyway today are such a boring day.
whole day slp slp slp..fuck
thn grandma scold me n ask me 2 wash shoe..bt i rejected..lol
today saymo vy abnormal..donknow eat what becum so high..shit



lol..see her yam face =.=


yesterday go watch the haunted universe ..
quite geli oso la..bt i not scare at all..wahaha
thn go supper v my sis at egate




LOl..yeng ?? geh gao gao eh face >.<

LOL..hope kr (my sis =.=) wont come n visit my blog..
just now was too boring so i curi curi go try her shirt..lol lol
actually is new yr shirt =DDDD



yeng ornt yeng ornt ???! i wana be yeng !!!! vry shuai izit??=DDD





entao ??


i no zi lian ok .




innocent?

if kr saw dis sure scold me..im soryy kr TT

cny are cuming soon..i wana dye my hair !!!!!!!!! =DD

1 comment: