Friday, February 12, 2010

Mic & Roro

my voice totally chaNge..shit
im not sr anymore..sory =/
wake up at 10pm today to hlp my ah ma clean house..hehe
thn after that go gurney with my dear roro.
so bad that i cnt sing.
thn we go to manilla place find shi ling n shun bian go eat..
i love the mashroom soup ^^

so nice


my pretty roro



lols.


toilet1


toilet 2

after tat we go to watch wolf man..haha.
the wolf was so cute n roro vry scare..haha
thn sudenly putus electrical@@





toilet 3..lol

after movie we go met hsiu wen..haha
lauf till die.
kip do all those sia sui thng.
lol
thn at laz decide to eat food n tea.lols
that waitress kip look at us..@@

delicious?

=)

2 comments:

  1. mic i reli wanna laugh ~
    today we did too many sia sui things
    lol
    miss our time together
    see you ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..yaya..
    vy funny..bo ho lo u all..
    i no voice d stil pek me lauf..lols

    ReplyDelete